Sands Sky Park
Be one of the first to see the spectacular views of Singapore!
Stretching longer than the Eiffel tower laid down or four and a half A380 Jumbo Jets, with an impressive 12,400 square meters of space, the Sands SkyPark can host up to 3900 people. The gravity-defying cantilever is one of the largest of its kind in the world. From this privileged observation deck, hundreds of visitors at a time can feast their eyes on the unforgettable panorama view.
- 200 meters in the sky
- Landscaped gardens are home to 250 types trees and 650 types of plants
- 12,400 square meters of space big enough to fit three football fields
- Exclusive restaurants including The Sky on 57, helmed by Singapore’s celebrity chef Justin Quek
- A spectacular public observation deck that can host hundreds of people
- A 150-meter infinity swimming pool, the world’s largest outdoor pool at that height